Another One

Spinkaleo

Well I have been on a couple of weeks, but this is a great site. I am one of the suckers that signed up with Randy on the bow only lease. Anybody think I might learn something from Randy? LOL
Deer hunting is an absolute passion and I hope to pass that passion on to my daughter opening day. I will be carrying my soon to be 4 year old to a kudzu patch on Saturday afternoon. She loves when daddy brings her home a deer and is very excited about going. I have shot three does this season and she says they are all hers. She says is going to teach her baby sister and brother as they get older. I hope to post her first deer here next Monday. Good luck to everyone for a great season.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Howdy! and good luck to the youngin!

UGAalum13

Welcome to the fire. Good luck to you and your little one.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you got your Daughter headed in the right direction. Congrats :clap:

gabowman

Welcome to the boards. I hope you and your daughter gets to really enjoy the upcoming season. Good luck with getting her a deer! :clap:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome Aboard

jqcargle

Welcome, I have 2 daughters and they have been hunting with me as well since they were young. Oldest is 15 she's kinda got other things she'd rather do now but my youngest 11 still loves to go.