Walton Co Buck

QuackAddict

I shot this buck Sunday Morning about 8:00. His tarsal glands were already dark. This is not a buck I would typically shoot but the piece of property is going to be developed into a neighborhood after this season and I wanted to take at least one more buck before it is gone. Not real wide, but fairly tall and unique. He is a main frame 6 with a split G-2 and a couple of small kickers. Now I can focus on hunting "Big Daddy".

214754.JPG

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Congrats QA

Looks like a nice one to me :clap:

leo

Jody Hawk

QuackAddict said:
This is not a buck I would typically shoot but the piece of property is going to be developed into a neighborhood after this season and I wanted to take at least one more buck before it is gone.

Quack,
Congrats on your deer !!!! Where are you hunting in Walton County?

QuackAddict

Jody,
It is 100 acres just outside of Monroe. I have had the place to myself for the past 5 years but after this year it will be gone. I will really miss it. There are ton of deer and it is only 20 minutes from my house. Oh well, what can you do?

C

Cward

Nice buck!! :clap: Never apologize for deer that you take! The hunt and the deer is for you, nobody else! :cool:

QuackAddict

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely not ashamed. I have only been shooting mature deer at this place for the past 5 years but now that it is going to be developed I have lowered my size limit for this piece of property. :shoot: I am very proud of him and it was a great opening weekend!