Why cant I post replys moderators???

Status
Not open for further replies.

z71gacowboy

it says I may not have sufficient privledges or maybe trying to edit a post or account may not be activated.....what gives?

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
It's probably a punishment for not reading the rules in the forum where you are trying to post a reply....I'm betting it's one of the Swap and Sell forums. :bounce:

boneboy96

yup Germag...I believe you've hit the nail on the head! :hammers: :cool: :rofl:

z71gacowboy

well geez ive posted replys there before....did the rules change to where you cant reply to swap and sell at all in any form? Guess I do need to read the rules...seems goofy that you have to pm someone to say you are interested in buying something in the automotive swap/sell when I see all kinds of replys back and forth in threads in the guns swap/sell

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
well geez ive posted replys there before....did the rules change to where you cant reply to swap and sell at all in any form? Guess I do need to read the rules...seems goofy that you have to pm someone to say you are interested in buying something in the automotive swap/sell when I see all kinds of replys back and forth in threads in the guns swap/sell

Yes the rules did change. To reply to a thread in the S&S forum, use your pms to the thread starter. If you have anymore question, write a PM to me and i will help.:flag:

Status
Not open for further replies.