Cancelled Gold's Gym/ABC Finacial Membership Help!!!!

scoop069

Went and cancelled my membership at golds 24 months ago. Found out that they kept debiting my account. This is not an account I monitor as much as my other.

Called to cancel and was told to call ABC Finanical. Called them and they said they need a certified letter stating that i want it cancelled and some other stuff as well.

Long story short, no one was able to help me so I asked for a supervisor. Still got the runaround. I asked for the owner of ABC and after cussing everyone out they finally cancelled my account over the phone.

Gold's Gym owes me money and I will get it. Golds is at fault. I went in and cancelled this at the Golds. Apparently they wern't supposed to do that. I had my gym membership as well as my wifes and two tanning memberships. Only mine and both tanning memberships were cancelled.

Just wanted to know if anyone has had any problems like this.

Strych9

I almost had this problem when I cancelled my Golds account. Its true, you can't cancel your account at the gym, you have to send a letter to ABC...at least these are the steps I had to take. I hate you went 24 months before catching on. Hope you get your money back.

earl

Banned
If you have nothing in writing and didn't follow the terms of your contract [fine print] ,say goodbye to your money.