Need cabin on trout stream in Georgia

DYI hunting

I need a cabin somewhere in the mountains to take the kids trout fishing. Prefer directly on a trout stream and quite location.

Any suggestions?

hawgrider1200

I need a cabin somewhere in the mountains to take the kids trout fishing. Prefer directly on a trout stream and quite location.

Any suggestions?
I need one of those also, when I hit the lottery (and I will) I'm gonna buy me one. (maybe two)

Bears repeating:

When getting a cabin rental, make sure you find out what YOUR rights are if something isn't right with the place.

Renter will state this amenity and that amenity....but what will they do about it if you get there and something isn't working or isn't right? Run out and fix it immediately? Issue a partial refund? Best to find out in advance. Me and the wife and been burned more than once. Stuff wasn't right and got no service - no money back.

Huntinfool

http://www.vrbo.com/95980

I've posted this one before. I've never been there. But there is not a single better trout stream in N. Ga than the Soque. The place looks awesome and you're likely to have access to some gigantic trout on this section.