Benchmade Knife

robbrainer

I was going through some knives my dad purchased several years ago and came across a Benchmade 9530s Mini-Ares. I was trying to find a price for this and could only find two websites with this particular model. One was $9999 and the other was in Germany at 200,00 Euro which converts to over $25000. Does anyone have any info on this knife? Why is is so much? Is there any way I can verify this info?

Nitro

Banned
Sorry, but no way is it worth that much. Those knives aren't that rare.

The ARES autos are selling for $199.00 from several internet sources.

The mini ARES (non auto) is $149.00 - 119.00 depending on which model.....

marknga

GONetwork Member
I would go to www.bladeforums.com and check on Bernard Levine's thread about knife values.

Also go to Ebay and look around and see if you can find one like it on there. That is probably the most accurate means of finding what things are selling for.

Good luck.

Nitro

Banned
Jay's Knives.com

877-393-2792

BENCHMADE Knife "Mini Ares Auto Stryker" Automatic
Proudly Made in The U.S.A.
Order # BE9530

Benchmade's knife "Mini Ares Auto Stryker" is pure cutting power, unleashed with the push of a button. Machined aircraft aluminum handles are sized and shaped to enhance performance on both ends of the knife. Removable stainless steel pocket clip. For fighting crime or fending foe, the Auto Stryker hits hard and fast with optimal performance. Includes safety lock.

Features:
Model #: 9530 Mini Ares Auto Stryker
Blade Material: 154CM
Handle Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
Blade Type: Drop Point
Blade Length: 3"
Closed Length: 4-1/4"
Overall Length: 7-1/4"
Weight: 2.9 oz

Our low internet price only $169.95 Benchmade Automatic

robbrainer

The model on this particular knife is a 9530s. I have seen the 9530 and other variations but none that are quite like this. It has a black hadle and a silver blade.

Latest posts