Newest Member of the Blue Dog Mafia

jmfdakaniterider2

I would like to welcome the newest member of the Blue dog Mafia Mr Andrew Bryan from Irwinville Ga ........It took us some time to convert him from them Walcurs but he has saw the light

Congrats to Mr Bryan on being the first Member voted in ...

Sorry Walker boyz he's on the Mafia side now

If ya'll don't belive it then ask him .........

Told ya'll the Blue Dog Mafia is gaining Power every day

Attachments

• STELLA.jpg
    STELLA.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 529

thomas gose

is that a rope holding a coon in that tree? :huh:us walker boys hunt free ranging coons!!!:whip:also looks like you had to tie him high enough to hold him on the tree!

Arrow3

Must have been a possum up that tree...:D

jmfdakaniterider2

is that a rope holding a coon in that tree? :huh:us walker boys hunt free ranging coons!!!:whip:also looks like you had to tie him high enough to hold him on the tree!

He used to be a Walcur man so you tell me if that is how ya'll train them:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

CORECTION: Andrew Bryan is not a member of the mofia! He was askd to join so that the mofia would have one dog worthy of getting on here and blowing up about them!!!!! Il never b in anything that has anything to do with a dang bluetic, much less hunt one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomas gose

CORECTION: Andrew Bryan is not a member of the mofia! He was askd to join so that the mofia would have one dog worthy of getting on here and blowing up about them!!!!! Il never b in anything that has anything to do with a dang bluetic, much less hunt one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheers::rofl:gotta love that saddle back walker!!!!!

coondog1

The bluetick mafia would not know what to do with a Handler/Trainer as good as Muddy!

I promise ya he could win with a Blue dog!

coondog1

Muddy is more likely to be a member of the Daylight Mafia ( that group of boys in South Ga that get those big late round checks as the sun comes up......if they are not on a late round, they're usually training for one)! I can think of a few in that Mafia!

jmfdakaniterider2

Come on now Muddy that ain't what you where saying Sunday afternoon when Me , You and Chase were riding dirt roads.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I do recall that you said you wanted to join the Mafia because we are gaining power and you did not wanna be on the outside lookin in :D:D

It's ok Muddy we can protect you from them Walker Boyz, we can put you and your new Bluetick up in a safe house so they can not find you......:cool::cool:

We are very proud to have the PKC Youth handler of the year as a Mafia member

" Rickeys we don't miss"

jmfdakaniterider2

The bluetick mafia would not know what to do with a Handler/Trainer as good as Muddy!

I promise ya he could win with a Blue dog!

That is why we recruited him:cool::cool::cool::cool:

gatorswearjeanshorts

I've seen ol Muddy do some pretty dumb stuff (i.e. bubbles, walmart parking lot in tifton, and golf clubs to a boat), but joining the Mafia is either a miscommunication or it just takes the cake...LOL

jmfdakaniterider2

I've seen ol Muddy do some pretty dumb stuff (i.e. bubbles, walmart parking lot in tifton, and golf clubs to a boat), but joining the Mafia is either a miscommunication or it just takes the cake...LOL

Would you like a slice of cake:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gatorswearjeanshorts

I like cake, but I'll surely have to pass on this one man!

But could you clear something up for me? Is the blue dog mafia kind of like an AA meeting group for those coon hunters that realize that they seriously have a problem (the love for blue dogs)? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Remember, the first step is admitting that you have a problem!!! :whip:

thomas gose

But could you clear something up for me? Is the blue dog mafia kind of like an AA meeting group for those coon hunters that realize that they seriously have a problem (the love for blue dogs)? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:makes sence:rofl::rofl:

jmfdakaniterider2

:

You tell me!!!! seems to me that hunting a walcur is like smokin crack ....... you can't admit you aint got a problem till it's to dagum late:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Buying A Walcur is just like buying crack they are every corner

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:makes sence:rofl::rofl:

So Thomas you gonna admit again you got a problem with off game::ke:::ke:

Last edited: