2009/2010 Most Doe taken in the Challenge

Last year i donated a rifle to the person who shot the most doe for the handgun contest. ATLRoach was the winner with 2 doe. This year, i will donate something again but have not decided yet.

I have a few stipulations though so check them out and anyone who pays into the Handgun Challenge, regardless of team, will be in the Doe Contest and it will be every member for himself...not teams.

Rules...

1.) Doe accepted MUST be an ADULT Doe. To me, an Adult Doe is a Doe that is at least 1.5 years old, so in other words, no fawns. Button Bucks will not apply either.

2.) The Doe has to be in the Handgun Challenge and taken legally with a HANDGUN!!!

3.) Does entered in the contest MUST be taken in the state of GA and within the time period set forth in the Handgun Challenge.

4.) In the event there is a tie between two or more individuals for most doe taken, I will pick a number between 1 and 500 and email it to Handgunner. The potential winners will choose a number between 1 and 500 and the closest to that number will be the winner. If Handgunner is in the running for the prize, he obviously will be traded out for someone else in the contest, but not in the running for the prize.

5.) Does taken for the purpose of the contest that would not normally be taken by the hunter due to lack of freezer space will be donated to someone who can use it. Simple...someone has to benefit from the meat.

6.) Have FUN!!!! :cheers:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
:fine::fine::fine:

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Thank you again for stepping up!

When you decide what you are going to give away, let me know. I may have something around here that can sweeten the pot a little.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I'll throw in my ------------------ never mind I guess I have to keep family members and their PETS:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Well, i am pretty sure it will not be handgun related. I do not own much in the way of handgun stuff, but i do have an arsenal of guns and bow stuff. I will dig through my stuff tonight and tomorrow and see what i come up with.

Handgunner

Sounds good Chad and thanks again for donating a prize!