My new duck hunting partner

browningboy

This is my 8 month old lab MOSSY ... she is coming along good. hpoefully take her out with me this season !!!

Attachments

• mossy 012.jpg
    mossy 012.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 478
  • mossy 004.jpg
    mossy 004.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 467
  • mossy 003.jpg
    mossy 003.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 470
  • mossy 005.jpg
    mossy 005.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 471
nice pup, i have a 8 month old black lab he is coming along good. Not sure that I will hunt him this year don't think he will be ready.

Gut_Pile

Good lookin pup! Hope she retrieves lots a ducks for you!

Mark Brooks

Great looking Dog!!

Looks like if you are hunting off a dock with a guider lounger that your boy has got you covered. :D

Have you had a chance to work him in any thick cover or had him mark retrieves from a thick shore line?

Man it is fun setting up challenges for a new pup and seeing him progress.

Keep up the good work!!

MB

N

newmoon

Great looking dog, I have a six month old black lab that will be in the blind this coming season. If believe if you have the obedince training down [BAD SPELLING] and the dog can mark on the easy stuff take them hunting. They have to go sometime if you are doing your job now she will give you all she has this season. My dog will be my hunting partner and I hope she dosent expect me to hit every duck I shoot at and I wont think she should mark every duck I hit. How do they learn at home. newmoon

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

very good looking girl, take her out with ya every time you go, there is no better training tool than time spent in the blind

brittonl

Pretty chocolate, take care of her. If not already done, you may want to consider having her fixed early .... if not going to breed. This helped contribute to me loosing my last (in pic) to "breast cancer", did not have her fixed early on and not doing so increases the odds. Just FYI, never know for sure though.