Need hunting/fishing type logo for business card

Doyle

In my travels I often run across other like-minded individuals. I want to make up some business cards with my user name and all the various forums I'm on so that I can leave one with these new-found friends.

I'm thinking that either a rifle and a fishing rod crossed or 2 separate pictures of a rod and firearm would look nice. In any case, I need a simple one-color line drawing

Can someone point me in the direction of some downloadable clip art that would meet my needs? I've done the Google search and all I come up with are colored cartoon-like things that wouldn't look good when shrunk down to 1/2 " size.

Look over the pre-made selections at http://www.vistaprint.com They have hundreds of premade designs.

I've used them a dozen times. Too awesome. 250 FREE cards, pay about $5 shipping. That is all. Unbelieveable

How do they do it? At checkout, they try and sell you all sorts of upgrades and extras. You don't have to go for any of them....just keep clicking CONTINUE to the end. And they take Paypal too.

250 cards for $5

Doyle

Thanks for the link but I don't see any of their logos that are what I'm looking for. Great prices though.

10-4 Well when you find the logo you like, you can still go back there, upload your logo, and have them do the cheap printing.

Great work too. Colors, quality, everything I've ever gotten from them has been 100% perfect.

Go to Google, Click IMAGES, then search for your word items. Will bring up a practically endless list of images. That's where I get my avatars and stock product photos, including the pig-on-grill avatar I use here.

Good luck

Doyle

I did the Google IMAGES thing and actually found a few that will privide a starting point. Maybe some time with MS PAINT on the half dozen I saved will yield one that is suitable. Thanks Hiker.