#3 night tournament on Harding 7/24/09 7pm -2am

brunofishing

We are having a tournament at Lake Harding the night of 24th of july, the fee is 50$ a boat. We will meet at the long bridge in ala. :flag:

alexmlane

Was there a decent turn out at the last night tourney you guys had? I am going to try and make this one.

Did you fish last night by chance?? I was wondering what won it if you happen to know. We only caught 1 keeper and stayed out there until 11. Caught a lot of small spots but that was it.

brunofishing

Last night, the Booths won(real sore sore subject right now with me) anyway the last night tourney there were about 20 or so boats and lots of big fish were cought, the dock lights are on fire right now and will be for a while.

triton63

Planning on fishing this tourney with my stepson. He is excited about it...he already scheduled the day off work so he can go. Do we need to preregister or just meet at the bridge?

Is the normal pattern fishing the lights? Been a while since I fished a night tourney so looking forward to it. Might go down to the lake this evening and scout around some. Any creeks not have lots of lit docks?

brunofishing

You can pay when you get there, the pattern last night tourney was grass grass grass, but I have a filling that the water will be down some and that will make it harder for folks to fish it. Brushpiles out in front the deeper docks has beem the ticket lately.

alexmlane

We fished up there Friday night from 7pm-3am and you are right, the water was too low for the grass but the dock lights were dead too. I swear we fished every single dock light on the whole lake and only had 2 fish after dark. Plenty of baitfish, plenty of bream but hardly any bass. The gar had taken over most of the lights too. I almost started to fish for bream with the mayflies at one point.

brunofishing

You must have not held your mouth right. j/k There will be a five dollar trash fish pot, anything other than a spot or a largemouth.

triton63

I know of three boats from LaGrange that will be there. How many boats do you expect and how many places do you payout? (not that the payout will matter with the fish we have been catching!)

brunofishing

We have had about 20 or so boats, 20+ pays 2 places 30+ will pay 3 places and under 20 only 1 place and big fish ( dont forget 5 dollers for trash fish)

alexmlane

I know of 4 boats going for sure including me. I sure hope I remembered to plug in my charger for the tm batteries..........