I took one of my young dogs out this morning to
stretch his legs..He got on one and pretty good
and ran the rabbit right by me twice..Is it me
or do these jokers know you can shoot them
this time of year...One time it came around and
set down about 6 foot from me, I told it wait
until November! :bounce:

specialk

that's because you were not holding a gun....wait till november and go WITHOUT a gun and you will see plenty!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Glad you had a good run.It's been tough lately with it being so dry.

bigrob82

good to hear i think i am going sunday

rob keck

i ran saturday morning and that afternoon had a slow moring but a veryi good afternoon ran 3 seen all 3 differnt rabbits .no gun so they showed there face...lol...going to run them this afternoon at the house ,,i will let yall know how it went...it has rained here for almost a week and a half alot of water standing

Corey

I did not do worth a crap this morning, I took two dogs
on the same path we ran Sunday and they could not
get up anything we even had a few splits. Dont know
what it was but I should have just stayed in bed.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Dogs don't learn anything with the lazy master laying in bed:yawn:.Even though they didn't run much they appreciate you getting up to take em out for a while instead of rolling over.:bounce:

Corey

Dogs don't learn anything with the lazy master laying in bed:yawn:.Even though they didn't run much they appreciate you getting up to take em out for a while instead of rolling over.:bounce:

If I could get this other lazy master out of the
house to run dogs with me, mine might learn
something new ::ke:

Corey

I hooked up with old Zman this morning and we had
a dang good run, they ran that joker clean out of hearing
and back..When they came back we seen the rabbit
run down the logging road stop and run right back and
jump 6ft into the air into the bushes. This rabbit knew
what he was doing :)

rob keck

we ran lastnight and had a good run ,,,ran 3 diff rabbits seen all 3 of them,,,then we put my buddy dogs down his name danny holder and we ran his on the backside and ran 3 more rabbits ,,,,boy we had a awsome evening!!!!!!!! we sure do have alot of rabbits around here,,,,,,we ran them again this morning on two rabbits

mlandrum

Well me CanePatch ran this morning. The bluetick calvary got there late (8:00) but canepatch said his dogs were broke down what ever that means, b ut i had my video , you have to with CanePatch and alot blue seemed to cross the road first? Plenty of rabbits and a great time! Going again saturday morning, maybe we'll see more tri-colors in the lead?????

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I got to take corey running this weekend.He keeps saying something about a rematch.I thought he just wanted another lesson.:huh: ::ke: :bounce: