Where Are You Camping This Weekend?

Nimrod71

Where are you going camping this weekend? It looks like a good weekend to enjoy a night on the Altamaha River. Some friends and I are heading out in the morning and plan to camp down around Jesup, there are some good sand bars there and giant catfish. The only problem is the bait. To catch the really big cats you need to use as big a bait as you can catch. Well the problem is the bait is big enough for us to eat. It is hard to put a big hand size bream, red breast or shellcracker on a bush hook. I keep thinking of how good he would tasted all fried up with cheese grits and hushpuppies. Oh well, ya'll come on down and enjoy some fun night fishing.

Tank1202

Headed down to Topsail near Destin Florida, leave tomorrow for the whole week. Deep sea fishing and some enter coastal fishing. Good luck to you.

Phoelix

We're going somewhere on Allatoona...Any ideas? We like waterfront, will be kneeboarding with the boat, just me and the 2 kids....Need guidance on the best campsites.....thanks

Roger T

we are going to allatoona landing for the first time this weekend, we were told lots of good things about it. hope its true.

snake hunter

Going to Cloudland Canyon and also do a little ghost hunting close by for :hair: GREEN-EYES :hair: at the battlefield

Last edited: