9 of Nascar's Chase drivers support Bush

Hambone

I know we've discussed this before on here so I thought I'd throw this in fyi.

Nine Of The Nextel Cup Series Top 10 Drivers Have Endorsed The President. Drivers include: Kurt Busch, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Elliott Sadler, Mark Martin, Tony Stewart, Matt Kenseth, Ryan Newman, Jimmie Johnson and Jeremy Mayfield.

Read more at http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Read.aspx?ID=3976

:flag:

H

HT2

Hmmmm?????

Should be more than that.........

::huh: ::huh: ::huh: ::huh:

I know the "Petty's" support President Bush as well.....

H

HT2

Ml.....

Thanks Bud....

I just read the "high points" and didn't pay attention.....

Thanks..... :clap:

duck-n-deer

You guys kill me....the man lives in a free country and has the right to support any candidate he choses .....so what if he's a democrat and doesn't deer hunt or listen to country music.....he's still one of the best drivers in the sport......some of you act as if he should be ran out of the country because of a list with a few names that support Bush.....when the curtain closes behind you on election day it is your right to cast the ballot for the person you feel is the best choice.....4 years ago the majority of americans felt that Bush was not the right choice and many will feel the same in two weeks...so be it....that's just the way it is :flag:

H

HT2

duck-n-deer......

Relax my friend.......

No question he is "one" of the all time drivers.........Talent as a driver is somethin' he's not lackin'......

But, if'n he don't support "BUSH", he just adding more fuel to the fire for people not to support him......

Jeffy better straighten up...... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

H

HT2

Keith.....

I'm with ya bud.....

If a person has the "right" to make a "poor choice"......

Then "I" have the right to say whether it was a good one or not...... :flag: :flag: :flag: