coon squaller

madsnooker89

where can i get a cheap squaller around cleaveland, dawsonville or blue ridge?

Old Blue21

Kinseytown has coon squallers boy i thought they was just a feed store

madsnooker89

i went to kinsey town feed store and the guy was very nice we wants me to come to the habershame cha for a hunt or something i forgot when it was

madsnooker89

no not yet its going to be here today so ill probly beable to hunt with it tonight. ther's alot of people that hunt in cleaveland aint there

deramey67

ya they are a good few that hunt round here really growed in the last few years

Old Blue21

yea deramey where u at in clevland u anywhere near webster lake road?

madsnooker89

yeah i wish there was somebody up here that hunts there aint one person up here that hunts so i go by my self every night

Parker

I'd SURE like to get my hands on a GOOD squaller to see what its all about. Several people around here (north Missouri) ask about them, but I don't know exactly what the reeds are that are in them. I'm guessing they're a JC Products reed? I wonder what the model number of the reed is if that's the case?

Anyone that can help me out, or just take some detailed pictures of their squaller with some measurements, PLEASE send me a PM so we can share email addresses. I sure would like to make a couple calls like this for some friends.

Thanks!

Parker

Parker

:cheers: Thanks Texas! Do you know what model of reed that is? LVDR005?

If you don't know the model...... Since its got the dimples in the top reed, I'm supposing it is a double reed setup. Is it a stainless reed over a mylar reed, or is it double stainless?

Thanks again!

Parker

GA DAWG

Best thing you can do is get a Zepps coon squaller..They have a life time warrenty..Mine aint working now.So when I see them at the winter classic.I'll get me a new one for free!! They cost about 20 bucks new..Untill then I'll just use my mouth to squall with..I just need em to look anyhow.Dont plan on squalling one out..