My Drake - Resized.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 504
  • My Hoodie - Resized.jpg
    My Hoodie - Resized.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 497
  • Sharrod's Goose - Resized.jpg
    Sharrod's Goose - Resized.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 492
now i am firm belief why no parent has ever called there own children ugly.
nice work though on our mounts friend. practice makes perfect fiend, keep on going on. and give me your jb, i need it, you dont by looks of it.

your birds look good, jb is scotch friend, and i like them all. not to good on the goose ok. it look about reasy asthey taste. you need to dry out more, tooter some under knowlegble mounter.
i think you ork good,m biut not nation ward winner.
i got wood duck in reefer, you want to practive it ?

I am going to be honest, I know I am not the best but I try. That was my first goose I had ever attempted. (them thangs have allot of fat on them) I have changed the way I wash birds and I have a tumbler so that helps. Shoot me a PM about the Wood Duck, and thanks guys for the comments.

GSURugger

your birds look good, jb is scotch friend, and i like them all. Not to good on the goose ok. It look about reasy asthey taste. You need to dry out more, tooter some under knowlegble mounter.
I think you ork good,m biut not nation ward winner.
I got wood duck in reefer, you want to practive it ?
what??

and good lookin mounts man:cool:

wareagle5.0

your birds look good, jb is scotch friend, and i like them all. not to good on the goose ok. it look about reasy asthey taste. you need to dry out more, tooter some under knowlegble mounter.

i dont know what you just said little kid, but u touched a brother right here. . . :huh::confused:

nice mounts

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Its a shame your great mounts are overshadowed by the creepy yet comical meanderings of a drunk dude. Great work, I just wish I had an interpreter for the other post.

browning84

Either you can’t type worth a crap or maybe you should try posting before you start drinking or just wait till morning which it appears by your excellent typing that it may be mid afternoon before you wake up. :cheers:

They look good to me GB90210.
I'f I'm not mistaken didn't you post some pic's a while back of the goose before it was finished. I have a favorite. Pic #1.

GSURugger

Its a shame your great mounts are overshadowed by the creepy yet comical meanderings of a drunk dude. Great work, I just wish I had an interpreter for the other post.

comical is right:D