Springfield xdm 40

Wishin I was Fishin

Anyone have any first hand expierience with this weapon? I've done my homework online it but its always good to hear from real people. Looking hard at it. Thanks guys. :cheers:

00Beau

I have XDM 9mm and love it. One of best shooting pistols I have ever shot.

modern_yeoman

I have the XD45...really like it!

Gun Guru

I just picked mine up Wednesday. Haven't shot it yet but I will Monday. Love the feel and look of it. Got a great price on it too.

Wishin I was Fishin

Sweet guys. I've decided I'm going to go ahead and take the plunge as I've heard or read nothing bad about this gun. Thanks. Will most likely be picking mine up this coming weekend but probably won't be able to shoot it until the weekend after. I can't wait!

Gun Guru

Went up to my gun club Monday and gave it a try. Put all 16 shots on a sillohute ( in know i'm spelling ot wrong) at 35 yards. Not too bad for just outta the box. So far I LOVE it!!:clap:

GaBuckSlammer

I have an XD45 and absolutely love it. Extremely accurate. I have had S&W Sigma, Ruger P85, and others before and never this good of quality. In fact, I shoot my XD45 better than my .44 and .357 revolvers out to 35 yards. I am actually looking forward to shooting a deer with mine if the chance presents itself

Wishin I was Fishin

Sounds good! You dont hear of people shooting semi's better than revolvers too often. Well I haven't at least! Sounds like a good purchase to me.

Washington95

Ordered mine through local FFL from internet. Saved about $100 from local gun store, which had discounted their's from list I think.
No taxes. Cost about $642 total.

Latest posts