Attachments

• Rascal 8 weeks old.jpg
    Rascal 8 weeks old.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 676
  • Rascal 8 weeks old2.jpg
    Rascal 8 weeks old2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 783

GA DAWG

Good looking pup....I have a Sport/Cauley Bred dog..He likes to tree coons and possums better than squirrel but thats my fault cause I have not messed with him on squirrel much at all..

silverfox

I have a friend that has a litter of mountain curs that will be for sale,they sure are good looking pups,they will be 4mos.the end of this month,they are squirrell crazy he is on vacation this week and Ihave them in my training pen till he gets back,i am getting two fof myself if you anyone that might be intrested

wood-reader

Great looking critter getter, Mack wishin you the best of luck with him. Hey, Ga.Dawg is Brownie still eating bear, coyotes and Fed X truck driver? He get it from Lady his mama.

crackerdave

I have a friend that has a litter of mountain curs that will be for sale,they sure are good looking pups,they will be 4mos.the end of this month,they are squirrell crazy he is on vacation this week and Ihave them in my training pen till he gets back,i am getting two fof myself if you anyone that might be intrested

Any possibility of a trade for a Mossberg 835 12 ga.pump?

COUNTRY MIKE

Got 2 pups bred like that did you get him from scrubby rogers

GA DAWG

Great looking critter getter, Mack wishin you the best of luck with him. Hey, Ga.Dawg is Brownie still eating bear, coyotes and Fed X truck driver? He get it from Lady his mama.
I've saw him chase coyotes and bite em in the rear,I've seen him chase the fed x women back to her truck:biggrin2: If a bear comes around.I'm sure he'll be after it.. I like a gritty dog:cheers: