puting decoys cord on

me and going to share some wisdom. hopew works ok for you and your dad or brothers. friends to.

called texas rigums- tie weihts on end and slip know round. then you cn put them on a caricterner. when you pull decoys out of the bag, just throw them out. no knot and no tangle worry about.

learned this from prety good magazine get in the mail. guiys it work. right now got 2 dozens hanging in shed in nail.

it makes it better in cold not geting your hands chaped from cords.

i get picture put here when nephews girl hes dating come over here. she good with camera, and me not so good today friend. i just doing good sharings noledge from field.

thnks friend, i going to get a steak and mashed sweet tatoes going. me and jb got good date on monday today date me.

thanks for honoring me leting me put good magazine on here.

bill

GSURugger

me and going to share some wisdom. hopew works ok for you and your dad or brothers. friends to.

called texas rigums- tie weihts on end and slip know round. then you cn put them on a caricterner. when you pull decoys out of the bag, just throw them out. no knot and no tangle worry about.

learned this from prety good magazine get in the mail. guiys it work. right now got 2 dozens hanging in shed in nail.

it makes it better in cold not geting your hands chaped from cords.

i get picture put here when nephews girl hes dating come over here. she good with camera, and me not so good today friend. i just doing good sharings noledge from field.

thnks friend, i going to get a steak and mashed sweet tatoes going. me and jb got good date on monday today date me.

thanks for honoring me leting me put good magazine on here.

bill

do say what now?

illinoishunter77

hjfndc cmls,,cmkd;l;l rigums jncwkjennkk tatoes . kmidll nfhf jb. thgnnc tatonka kifffgh jb. frend jb weihts.

bill

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Are you one of the cavemen guys from the Gieco commercial?

Give them a break, they are very intellectual, maybe even ivy leaguers. You are, after all, the reason for the stereotype that geico has portrayed them as "illiterate".

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
And no, I'm not the jb of whom he speaks, or rambles.

little rascal

Think this guy

is kin to Brentfonty on MMT, they talk/type alot alike.
Good info Crabby, but I use the Carolina rig on decoys, I invented it:bounce:, it is a modified version of the Texas rig, and you don't have those big ugly loops under the deke's to flare the birds. I keep it secret!! Shhh.

illinoishunter77

Wee hav awl thawt that "jb" mint Jim Beam but it rilly means Jim Brantley. It's oll starting to make cents.

illinoishunter77

is kin to Brentfonty on MMT, they talk/type alot alike.
Good info Crabby, but I use the Carolina rig on decoys, I invented it:bounce:, it is a modified version of the Texas rig, and you don't have those big ugly loops under the deke's to flare the birds. I keep it secret!! Shhh.

Yeah but weer not tawking uhbowt texas rigs weer tawking uhbout texas rigums.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
We gotta get the crabster out to Ill or Miss, he'll have all the beer and liquor drank and Stacy will be knocked up. C dog's gonna be p.off

illinoishunter77

C dog will be getting Crabsters seconds, if any at all. Woner how well he'll date that root liquor John digs up?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
who's the seconds? the cook with zits ? Me and Sam only know her as "zitface".

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
One day I'm gonna leave Heather to move in with Jennifer. I'm gonna start smoking reds with scentlok and guiding all yall in that Lincoln townie she drives, after I put some shackles and racing slicks on the back and cookie cutters and a hood scoop on the front. 2 hunters at a time and yall better tip good.

illinoishunter77

One day I'm gonna leave Heather to move in with Jennifer. I'm gonna start smoking reds with scentlok and guiding all yall in that Lincoln townie she drives, after I put some shackles and racing slicks on the back and cookie cutters and a hood scoop on the front. 2 hunters at a time and yall better tip good.
I aint gonna take no hunters around in that kind of sweet ride, they'll think we got plenty of money and won't tip.

brittonl

How many others are starting to think that Crabby is taking us all for a little ride!