Benelli Nova Pump

JShane

Anyone have a use for a Nova Pump minus the Barrell. Discovered a bulge in the barrell from a squib load and replacing the barrell is almost the cost of a new gun...So New gun it is. Wondering if it is worth trying to sell the receiver?

rjcruiser

What camo is it? 12 ga? Extended tube or standard?

I'm surprised that the barrell is that expensive. You could try and get a smaller barrell and make a home defender out of it.

I've got a nova, but don't think I need anything off of the bottom half.

JShane

its the black synthetic 12ga., don't want to make it into home defender got toys for that..If I could find a barrel cheaper I'd keep the gun if I can't I am wondering if it has a value. Thanks for the inquiry and the help with my post

valkrod

Nova

I could use a lower half. What do you want for it or what do you want in trade. In callahan florida.
Thanks
Ken

GSURugger

the barrels for a nova are rediculous, only like 60$ cheaper than a whole new nova

littletime

you call benelli? they are usually pretty good about taking products back and giving you a new one.

JShane

I would but I am not the one responsible for the damage. Nor was I the one using it when it occured. It wouldn't seem right to me to attempt to acquire something That wasn't owed me.