West Georgia Meetup

WinMag.300

August 8th. If everyone would like, I would like to have this meetup on location at either Paces Ferry, Island Ford, or Jonesbridge. In case of rain, we will just meet and eat as usual. Sprayberrys will be our eating venue in leu of rain. Bring a rod and bring a friend and introduce them to the sport of fly fishing. I do have about 2-4 loaner rods and 2 sets of extra waders but no wading boots, and one pair of hip waders. if anyone does not have there own equipment. I will be glad to share my knowledge of either area, I am not versed on jonesbridge i will add. Reading water, basic casting, and fly selections. If everyone can chime in on if this will or will not work for them I would be glad to do my best to accomodate everyone interested. If we have a large turnout of new fly fisherman I may need 1 or 2 more volunteers to help with knot tying, and basic casting.

WinMag.300

interested

anyone interested in this one? If anyone would like to get together friday night also let me know, I plan eating some Q somewhere.

WinMag.300

no problem...

we are gonna have to get you ready for fall when the browns get ready for spawning. It is a great time to catch em.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I can do the Q Friday.Just say where.

WinMag.300

Sprayberrys

Tomorrow!:yeah: