Outdoor blast

cleg

What all do they have at this thing? Is it worth going too or is it like most the others full of a bunch of crap that is not even related to hunting or fishing ? Or has the stuff you are looking for just over priced and wind up stopping by the sports center or bass pro on the way and buying it there.

fountain

it is a lot better than the bucarama. i like it. lotsof variety. you wil not find the custom turkey and duck calls at bps either. might as well load on up and go

southern rugger 56

its worth the trip man. you can find a lot of really good sounding custom calls. dont go with too much cash in your pocket lol you ll spend it if your like me :cheers:

bnew17

i went last year...it was OK...id say it was better than the Rama but that aint sayin much....had ALOT of outfitters there last year

SELFBOW

Just the wall of truck buck winners is the worth the trip...

Attachments

• tb1.jpg
    tb1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMGP0825.jpg
    IMGP0825.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 309
  • IMGP0823.jpg
    IMGP0823.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 304

fowlmouth

they have a Duck calling contest there on Friday. State sanctioner, one man "live" duck and a two man contest. Should be a blast!

fowlmouth

"live" duck starts it off at 6:00. Then, the two-man, and the sanctioned world qualifier is after that. I'm sure it all depends on how many people will be there. Good luck!

DeweyDuck

"live" duck starts it off at 6:00. Then, the two-man, and the sanctioned world qualifier is after that. I'm sure it all depends on how many people will be there. Good luck!

So as far as I know this will all be Fri evening.
How about all woodie guys wearing a name badge with your "kennel" name on it!!

i going to be one in foresent orange field hat- gona say "remington" on it because i like those folks. they make good boots and guns. so i honer them by wearing today.
please see me and shake my hand if you do , i like meeting people and friending them.
i know i going to see people i like and know.
can you duck call much? i bring old one, wood

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Yall look up Illhtr 77, he'll be slaving for Doug at the Illinois Connection booth all weekend.