New method for Coyotes

pacecars

Joe Gibbs Racing driver Brad Coleman was testing a Gibbs NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car at Toyota Arizona Proving Grounds earlier this week and came onto the radio and told his crew something rather unusual.

"Guys, I hit a coyote," Coleman said.

Coleman was running close to 200 mph around the 10-mile test track when he saw the animal wander under the outside guardrail.

"I'm in the middle of the corner, and I'm doing like 190," Coleman said Friday at Nashville Superspeedway before practicing his Nationwide Series car. "I'm just cruising. You run the high line there, because that's where the most banking is. It's the high-speed lane. There's just a guardrail there like on the freeway.

"I see this thing, it must've been 100 feet in front of me, just jump out. Right when I saw it come out from under the guardrail, I was like, 'That's a coyote.'"

"It just started smoking like crazy," Coleman said. "And it smelled terrible. I didn't see anything in the mirror, so I was like, 'I wonder where it went?' I said, 'Guys, I hit a coyote. I'm going to come in because I think it screwed up the radiator. I think it clogged up the grille a little bit.'"

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
Joe Gibbs Racing driver Brad Coleman was testing a Gibbs NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car at Toyota Arizona Proving Grounds earlier this week and came onto the radio and told his crew something rather unusual.

"Guys, I hit a coyote," Coleman said.

Coleman was running close to 200 mph around the 10-mile test track when he saw the animal wander under the outside guardrail.

"I'm in the middle of the corner, and I'm doing like 190," Coleman said Friday at Nashville Superspeedway before practicing his Nationwide Series car. "I'm just cruising. You run the high line there, because that's where the most banking is. It's the high-speed lane. There's just a guardrail there like on the freeway.

"I see this thing, it must've been 100 feet in front of me, just jump out. Right when I saw it come out from under the guardrail, I was like, 'That's a coyote.'"

"It just started smoking like crazy," Coleman said. "And it smelled terrible. I didn't see anything in the mirror, so I was like, 'I wonder where it went?' I said, 'Guys, I hit a coyote. I'm going to come in because I think it screwed up the radiator. I think it clogged up the grille a little bit.'"

image001.jpg

image002.jpg
sweet baby jesus, a direct hit, the yote still haz a smile on hiz face, he thought this way he could run down the roadrunner! beep-beep!:cheers::huh:

Browtine

Nice kill!!! :yeah:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That was GREAT!

MERCing

190 mph and that's all the damage it did ?

I would've hated to be the one that had to pick the mess out of the grill and engine compartment:(.

arcame

Oh, dang

chadf

big bullet!

i try to hit everyone of them i see...they always get away, guess i should be doing 190mph...

Ambull

I don't think they will be able to salvage that pelt! I am suprised that is all it did at 190 as well.....shows how well reinforced those cars are huh?

pilot teacher

I think his left fang is on the air cleaner. Notice it's missing in the grill pic.:biggrin3: