How Many Will Admit To..........

crackerdave

being just a tiny bit excited about opening day of squirrel season next weekend?:D

I love to hunt 'em - that's what I grew up hunting with my daddy - there weren't no deer back in those ancient days.;)

Nga.

I've had the count down going since Mid July. :fine::fine:
I love to run the dogs and hunt the bushytails. :shoot::shoot::shoot:

nhancedsvt

Banned
I have been offered a feist so if I get it I will really be ready to hunt some squirrels. Still trying to make up my mind on that on though...

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I am looking forward to it. Only problem is how HOT it is, and they are tough to get with all those leaves if they get up in the tree!

Lorren68

I am not a tiny bit excited about squirrel season

I am a whole lot excited about squirrel season

Wide Earp

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

flybum84

It's been to long since I fried up some squirrel. I just seen today that it opens on the 15th. I'm stoked.

jkoch

Gone But Not Forgotten
You can count me in too.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
It gives me the chance to ease through my beloved Chickasawhatchee swamp, with my flintlock rifle... ;)

Murphy

It gives me the chance to ease through my beloved Chickasawhatchee swamp, with my flintlock rifle... ;)

Ime be there too with my grandaddys 22lr I can't wait:shoot:

c1blackboy

Can't wait I got a friend coming in from SC with a really good little PCC.

bigrob82

i am ready when i get back in town it will be on

crackerdave

I'm gonna start with the ones that's been eatin' the fruit off my trees!:shoot: They oughta be good and fat.:mad:

crackerdave

I am looking forward to it. Only problem is how HOT it is, and they are tough to get with all those leaves if they get up in the tree!

Hey,Dawg - when you gonna bring that Blackmouth cur to a youth hunt?

Whiteeagle

Seems like forever!!!!!! Been huntin' em over 55 years. It's like waitin for Santa!!!!!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR