Jerkbait

Hey friend, you mad at me> Someone at gon blist said you not nice to me with speak talk. i just making sure we cool. byt the way, i think you good hunter. i really impressed with your articles in du magazine. this is same guy right>

well friend, thank you for being nice to me and other people. you swell kind of guy.

please put up some tips of waterowl knoledge cause i respect you style of hunting.

i being sinsire. and i think you nice too

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
...I don't even know what to say...

Ducks4Me

Banned
CrabbyBill. Make sure you bring some gas money and shells for JERKBAIT. He likes the blue Challangers from Canada. Or just anything laying around. :banana: :whip:

i think yous all nice some, and i like em like that today friend. some come time to be over friend and like me some too.
well, thank you for leting me have a place to come to every nite; me is friend to all guys in pertikliar jerkbate- i now know he like to borow shels from people. hehe- i heard a good story today from guy he hunt with, i like that style- invite me and i forget shels acidentaly, and can i borrow some? yes friend, cause you hear now. ok, and i saved money, alot good right there.

DUD

Banned
i think yous all nice some, and i like em like that today friend. some come time to be over friend and like me some too.
well, thank you for leting me have a place to come to every nite; me is friend to all guys in pertikliar jerkbate- i now know he like to borow shels from people. hehe- i heard a good story today from guy he hunt with, i like that style- invite me and i forget shels acidentaly, and can i borrow some? yes friend, cause you hear now. ok, and i saved money, alot good right there.

:crazy::crazy::huh::huh::hair::confused:

Crabby,

PM me your address so I can ship you a case of Old Crow. :love:

We gotta keep you all liquored up.:cool:

GSURugger

can somone put together a memoir book PUHLEEZE