Funny,not so funny story!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I have a good friend of mine that has a thick 2 acre starting pen next to his kennel.Lots of briars and seresa grass.He has a tall tower stand in the middle of it so you can sit there and watch the dogs work.He was at work one evening this past rabbit season when his younger cousin called and asked him could he borrow his beagles to go rabbit hunting.Sure no problem.Well after getting off from work my friend pulls up at the gate to the property and hears bang bang.As he drives on in he comes up on the running pen and sees 2 people sitting in the tower stand with a shotgun.As he pulls around they jump down and take off running.They had the dogs running in the pen and firing away at the rabbits.It wasn't a pretty site when he met them at the gate to the pen.Sometimes it makes you wonder what people are thinking when trying to make a decision between right and wrong.:confused::crazy:

Corey

Wew I would have hated to be the younger cousin
in that story..:)

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have a good friend of mine that has a thick 2 acre starting pen next to his kennel.Lots of briars and seresa grass.He has a tall tower stand in the middle of it so you can sit there and watch the dogs work.He was at work one evening this past rabbit season when his younger cousin called and asked him could he borrow his beagles to go rabbit hunting.Sure no problem.Well after getting off from work my friend pulls up at the gate to the property and hears bang bang.As he drives on in he comes up on the running pen and sees 2 people sitting in the tower stand with a shotgun.As he pulls around they jump down and take off running.They had the dogs running in the pen and firing away at the rabbits.It wasn't a pretty site when he met them at the gate to the pen.Sometimes it makes you wonder what people are thinking when trying to make a decision between right and wrong.:confused::crazy:
what did the coroner say the cause of death was?:banana:::ke::bounce::hammers: