Squirrel Scope

dadsbuckshot

I have a new browning buckmark .22LR rifle with the bull barrel that I want to put a scope on to squirrel hunt with.

What range do you all sight your scopes in for regarding squirrels?

i generally do somewhere between 25 and 40 yards just depends on what bullets im using like stingers i sight in at 40 shorts i usually go 20 yards, just look up 22 ballistics and figure out where u want it

Murphy

Iron sights here :smash:
Only way to hunt:cool:

I only broke out the shotgun to try it out some before Dove season :D

Murphy

Dang I wouldn't know how to shoot it :D I don't have a gun with a scope :pop: I shot three sat morning and 30 yards may have been the furtherest shot I made all day Mostly right under the tree looking up or within five feet of the trunk looking up I was proud of two of them shots :rolleyes:

adebord30183

I shoot a 3x9x32 and sight in at 25 yards. Gonna give you the best all round shot at em everytime.

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang I wouldn't know how to shoot it :D I don't have a gun with a scope :pop: I shot three sat morning and 30 yards may have been the furtherest shot I made all day Mostly right under the tree looking up or within five feet of the trunk looking up I was proud of two of them shots :rolleyes:
any standard high powered scope will work, i stay away from too much power, 4x is fine.sight in at 45 yards.:biggrin2::fine: