BANG Tx... Lathem, Aug 29

russ010

Next tourney will be at Lathem, Saturday Aug 29. Times will be 8am - 3pm. I think we should all get there early (7am) just in case they decide to open the gates up early again and to beat all the non tournament guys in the water so we can hurry up and get started.

http://www.bassanglersofnorthgeorgia.com

Who's in? (Blue is in, Red is out, black is no response)

1. Russ & Merrick
2. Dale & Jeff
3. Tyler
4. Isaac & Joey

5. Anthony & Randy
6. Alan & Jody
7. Kevin & Ben

8. Chris & Jay
9. Jeff C. & David

Last edited:

MerkyWaters

I think Russ should buy some biscuits for everyone this sat. ::ke:since of his earnings!
I will see yall there too.

russ010

I think Russ should buy some biscuits for everyone this sat. ::ke:since of his earnings!
I will see yall there too.

I'll bring a biscuit for everyone... but y'all will have to fight over who gets the first bite out of the ONE biscuit I bring for everybody :shoot: :pop:

:yeah:

lizard drager

i prefere sausage,biscuit a little brown on top,lightly butterd before the sausage is gently placed in the middle,thankyou.:rofl:

russ010

if there was someplace to buy them on my way to lathem - I would probably do it just so it would add extra weight in y'alls fat bellies and make you go slower on the water and I could get to all the good spots first... :whip: :rofl: :fine:

lizard drager

there is,that little bbq. joint across from the feed store sells biscuits,also homers on hwy 20 has them,thats in freehome.you could swing through canton,hardees,mc donalds,ms winners,burger king,kristle,chick filay,waffle house,just to name a few:rofl::rofl:

russ010

there is,that little bbq. joint across from the feed store sells biscuits,also homers on hwy 20 has them,thats in freehome.you could swing through canton,hardees,mc donalds,ms winners,burger king,kristle,chick filay,waffle house,just to name a few:rofl::rofl:

is that little bbq place open that early in the morning on saturdays?

Last edited:

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!

:clap::rofl:

lizard drager

yah there open,ive stoped in there before.got to work some saterday mornin,dont no if ill make itup there or not.think i might skip lathem and just prefish carters for a couple of weeks.::ke:

russ010

yah there open,ive stoped in there before.got to work some saterday mornin,dont no if ill make itup there or not.think i might skip lathem and just prefish carters for a couple of weeks.::ke:

I've been thinking about it and I'm probably going to fish Lathem til about 11-12, then head on up to Carter's myself... I really like fishing that place

russ010

ok - we're going to have everybody at a tournament for once!

Not sure if Jeff C. and David will be there - hard to get a reply from them. Last time they were at Lathem they got a flat tire on the way, then dumped their boat over in the timbers way out across from the ramp and left early...

The fish are finicky right now up there.. went out Saturday from 8am-8pm and had 15 fish.. best 5 went a little over 8lbs with the biggest being 2lbs 2oz. The fish are scattered and suspended. My biggest fish came after 5pm so my best 5 during tx hours was about 6lbs.

lizard drager

you &merrick.i think ill mail ya my money and just stay home..............nah,just kidden.ihavent fished up ther since last tourny up there so we will just go fishin like always and hope for the best.with that many boats ,some one should catch a good one.

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
you &merrick.i think ill mail ya my money and just stay home..............nah,just kidden.ihavent fished up ther since last tourny up there so we will just go fishin like always and hope for the best.with that many boats ,some one should catch a good one.

its anybodys game!!!!