MAFIA---A split in the family?

locknut

Where has the Blue Mafia been lately? The only racket I've heard lately is that one of the family has gone holstein. Fact of fiction?

back nine

Banned
I've been hunting with one of the members a little lately and haven't seen any holsteins around so I'm gona have to say fiction on this one

hawgrider1200

Blue dawg Mafia

Where has the Blue Mafia been lately? The only racket I've heard lately is that one of the family has gone holstein. Fact of fiction?

I heard they been tuning up them bluedawgs cuz of some walcurs they r wanting to kick hinny on.

clp286

Banned
its fiction as of right now all i have in my kennels is blue power!!!

willcox

I HAVENT ORDERED ANY HITS SO IT MUST BE FICTION. THAT WOULD BE GROUNDS FOR A WORM NAP:shoot:YOU MUST HAVE GOT YOUR INFO FROM A LYING WALCUR HOUND.

BLUETICKS: HUNT THE BEST TO H*LL WITH THE REST

jmfdakaniterider2

More Fiction than fact:crazy::crazy::crazy:

jmfdakaniterider2

Still seeing three Blue Dog Mafia members in the sig lines

Will be watching and hope not.

Picture032.jpg

jmfdakaniterider2

ok jimmy im not gona get the ol walcur dog, but i would be willing to get her if u will hunt her for me??????????????

I was gonna tell ya if you did get her then you would have to park in the dirt road cause you ain't gonna pull in my yard with here in your dog box::ke:::ke:::ke:::ke::bounce:

clp286

Banned
I was gonna tell ya if you did get her then you would have to park in the dirt road cause you ain't gonna pull in my yard with here in your dog box::ke:::ke:::ke:::ke::bounce:

i dont come to your house but once a month!! beings that is all u hunt....::ke:::ke: and way things are lookin it may be once a year!!!!!!:banana: