just venting!!!!!!

back nine

Banned
Well, it's official......... Hanna looked like pure CRAP in a hunt tonight. Tonight was her worst night since I have owned her. No excuses here.... just two first strikes and covered on 2 slick trees.. It's easy to come on here and brag when your dogs win but I can also admit it when mine look like crap. Wish I had some reason other than her being a bluetick to justify these actions but I don't. All I can say is she has a long week ahead of her.

Let the bashing begin........

clp286

Banned
dogs are gona be dogs man, have her ready 4 indiana. I gitcha back......

thomas gose

Well, it's official......... Hanna looked like pure CRAP in a hunt tonight. Tonight was her worst night since I have owned her. No excuses here.... just two first strikes and covered on 2 slick trees.. It's easy to come on here and brag when your dogs win but I can also admit it when mine look like crap. Wish I had some reason other than her being a bluetick to justify these actions but I don't. All I can say is she has a long week ahead of her.

Let the bashing begin........

LOL buddy must be the weather! my dog has looked bad all week long! and the pup hasnt wanted to do much either.

ryan_beasley

well maybe that's her bad night for the year. It happens to everybody man. Like they said, plenty of time to get her head right.

all ticked up

don't feel bad there was three on our cast that looked like crap also

GA DAWG

I'll give you 500 for the cull...:biggrin2:

back nine

Banned
I've calmed down a little now and it would probably take a 1000 but last night you possibly would have been the proud owner of a blue dog if you would have offered 500

Murphy

It is good to see sportsmanship between the breeds when someone has a bad night :cool: Cause we all know it's just a matter of time when you have one :smash:

I might start hunting with 5 $100 bills in my overalls just in case :D

willcox

Mirror

DONT LET IT GET YOU DOWN AJ. SHES JUST HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS. SHES BEEN AROUND NOTHING BUT WALCURS IN THE HUNTS AND HAS JUST SLIPPED INTO THINKING SHES A WALCUR. TAKE A MIRROR OUT TO THE PEN AND LET HER LOOK AT HERSELF. ONCE SHE REMEMBERS SHES A BLUE DOG SHE SHOULD STRAIGHTEN OUT. LOL :rofl: WISH ID A BEEN THERE LAST NIGHT. WOULD YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE $ 500 IN ROLLED UP PENNIES?

jmfdakaniterider2

I think the Kids would have to do with out food for a month if ya had offered Her to me for 500 you would take an EBT card right :huh:I could call and get the Balance:bounce::bounce:

jackmelson

Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----.

back nine

Banned
well its 5:43 and I'm just getting in from hunting.... made some much needed corrections tonight and things are looking up for hanna. Looked at 6 singles tonight.

.....Is What I Like

glad to hear hanna is gettin back on track. She is a real coon dog. You were huntin in terrible place the other night..

As for the walcur crap talk and not bashing anyone, i think that the top 3 dogs at the hunt friday night all had plus points. something like 300+, 325+, and 375+. So dont get on here and bash the walkers. And just some extra notes saturday night in glenwood 3 walkers won as well the scores were 500+, 400+, and 175+ another night of slick treeing i guess. Just wanted to throw that out there guys.

Good luck training hanna this week, i need to bring phear to douglas and go hunting one night.

back nine

Banned
Had another good night. Treed a single and cut from the tree and got treed again with 4 in one tree.

Let me know when you want to bring her over and go. I go every night that I'm not at work

clp286

Banned
Had another good night. Treed a single and cut from the tree and got treed again with 4 in one tree.

Let me know when you want to bring her over and go. I go every night that I'm not at work

looks like the blue dogs had a good nite took ol hub out for 1 drop and and treed 1 coon in less than 10 min. seen 5 more sittin up!!

willcox

glad to hear hanna is gettin back on track. She is a real coon dog. You were huntin in terrible place the other night..

As for the walcur crap talk and not bashing anyone, i think that the top 3 dogs at the hunt friday night all had plus points. Something like 300+, 325+, and 375+. So dont get on here and bash the walkers. And just some extra notes saturday night in glenwood 3 walkers won as well the scores were 500+, 400+, and 175+ another night of slick treeing i guess. Just wanted to throw that out there guys.

Good luck training hanna this week, i need to bring phear to douglas and go hunting one night.

wow some of those scores look like winter is here already. Hope pkc isnt getting as counterfeit as ukc .

gatorswearjeanshorts

wow some of those scores look like winter is here already. Hope pkc isnt getting as counterfeit as ukc .

If the scores really seem counterfeit, maybe you should make a trip to Glenwood, GA and hunt witht the Horne's one night. I have never had a bad night of hunting down there (although my dogs have)! When it comes down to that bunch down there haveing to plus trees where there is no coon, I will more than likely quit! Great bunch of folks with great hunting, all you have to do is take a dog that will tree a coon!!!

willcox

NO NEED TO BRING ANYBODYS NAME INTO IT. THOSE BOYS DONT NEED THEIR NAME BROUGHT ON HERE ESPECIALLY BY SOMEONE THAT WONT EVEN USE HIS NAME TO POST:stir: JUST HAVING A LITTLE PHUN WITH YOU BOYS. BESIDES COONS ALWAYS SEEM TO LOOK MORE THE LAST MONTH OF THE PKC YEAR. THEY MUST KNOW EVERYBODY IS MAKING THAT LAST BIG PUSH:biggrin3:

gatorswearjeanshorts

Im quite sure they wouldn't mind getting the credit they deserve on here....or shovin a coon up a bluedog for that matter! Ask ol babyteeth about coons down that way.