Pkc hunt / special hunt

willcox

Thursday 8/27 irwinville ga better have your hip boots on when you get there cause it will be deep if you know what i mean.
This is also gonna be the first annual "pick mrs. Phillips hunt". Ole chase has been tore up over which girl he wants to be mrs. Phillips so the top 4 thurs nite will get to pick for him. Heres a pic of the girls so yall can be making your mind up.

Attachments

• chases girlfriends.jpg
    chases girlfriends.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,526

jmfdakaniterider2

Thursday 8/27 irwinville ga better have your hip boots on when you get there cause it will be deep if you know what i mean.
This is also gonna be the first annual "pick mrs. Phillips hunt". Ole chase has been tore up over which girl he wants to be mrs. Phillips so the top 4 thurs nite will get to pick for him. Heres a pic of the girls so yall can be making your mind up.

I think he likes Red Heads :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

willcox

ole babyteeth chase is accurate. when he "gets treed " he has got the meat! :cool:
jmfdakaniterider2 - how bout seeing if you can round the boy another barrell of flour up i think hes running low:rofl:

back nine

Banned
ole babyteeth chase is accurate. when he "gets treed " he has got the meat! :cool:
jmfdakaniterider2 - how bout seeing if you can round the boy another barrell of flour up i think hes running low:rofl:

I want to say something but I'm speechless!!!!

bad mojo

no wonder you boys hunt blue dogs with wimmin like those you dont have the enegry to keep up with a coondog ---(a WALKER COON DOG) :rofl::rofl::rofl: :stir:

clp286

Banned

willcox you got me on this one, but i don't understand why you would put that picture of your sisters on here thats just wrong. Folks since willcox wants to throw all this in here im gona have another contest. Were gona let somebody pick Mr. Computer Hunter of The Year!! Contestants are Mark Willcox (willcox) and Jimmy Davis (jmfdakaniterider2). This should be a interesting hunt!!:cool::cool:

Last edited:

bad mojo

clp286 i am sorry your blue friends treat you like that . mite be time to go tri colored.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

clp286

Banned
clp286 i am sorry your blue friends treat you like that . mite be time to go tri colored.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know it mojo its messed up aint it, u aint got to worry about me goin tri colored but i may have to resign from the mafia

bad mojo

were a good bunch of folks over here with walkers if you got a coon dog you can come hunt with me i dont care what color it is if will produce the meat. then you can be a LONE WOLF like us.

clp286

Banned
were a good bunch of folks over here with walkers if you got a coon dog you can come hunt with me i dont care what color it is if will produce the meat. then you can be a LONE WOLF like us.

looks like im already becoming the lone wolf

willcox

clp286 i am sorry your blue friends treat you like that . Mite be time to go tri colored.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know it mojo its messed up aint it, u aint got to worry about me goin tri colored but i may have to resign from the mafia

bad mojo-- one of those girls turned chase loose a few weeks ago and i guess he was a little light headed cause he decided he wanted to try a holstein out. He hunted her two nites with these blue dogs and gave up. She couldnt keep up and the man he got her from wouldnt give his money back. He said chase had hunted her legs off.you be the judge

Attachments

• 100_2855.jpg
    100_2855.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 302

jmfdakaniterider2

bad mojo-- one of those girls turned chase loose a few weeks ago and i guess he was a little light headed cause he decided he wanted to try a holstein out. He hunted her two nites with these blue dogs and gave up. She couldnt keep up and the man he got her from wouldnt give his money back. He said chase had hunted her legs off.you be the judge

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NOW THAT RIGHT THERE IS FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

jmfdakaniterider2

willcox you got me on this one, but i don't understand why you would put that picture of your sisters on here thats just wrong. Folks since willcox wants to throw all this in here im gona have another contest. Were gona let somebody pick Mr. Computer Hunter of The Year!! Contestants are Mark Willcox (willcox) and Jimmy Davis (jmfdakaniterider2). This should be a interesting hunt!!:cool::cool:

Only reason you ain't a puter hunter is because you and your Red head in the Pic above can't fit in the same puter chair!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: