skunks

mbhawkins123

u can use really anything to catch a skunk, sardines work really well, but if you have cats around might wanna use vegetables

skunk sized live traps are what i use, can get one at hardware store for around 25 bucks

i run a wildlife control business, and ive only been sprayed twice in 3 years.....and ive caught and removed dozens...just need to approach them calmly and cover them with tarp

MR.BIGBUCK

not to steal this tread but where did all the skunks go that use to live in douglas county? When i was a kid i use to see them a lot now in the past 20 or so years iv not seen any. to many houses or what?

bigbass07

Banned
no they all come to monroe at my house i quess, the spray every nite in the same place. i just set a trap a guy who comes by the house during the middle of the nite said he has saw as many as 7 at one time.

bigbass07

Banned
finally got the sucker. put a trap out with sardines and 10 min' after dark he was mine, thanks for the help guys.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
not to steal this tread but where did all the skunks go that use to live in douglas county? When i was a kid i use to see them a lot now in the past 20 or so years iv not seen any. to many houses or what?

They all moved to troup county.

T

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Trapping a skunk is about like trapping a possum. They eat pretty much anything.

T