bigfoot spotted in georgia?

glock19er

I don't know if its a joke or not but while on youtube I saw a clip of a bigfoot in south bibb county georgia! Might be worth watching!

Whiteeagle

I saw it too. The next clip showed him chasing a black panther.

Backlasher82

Probably fake. Most folks around here know he doesn't come down out of the mtns until it cools down enough to run the gnats off.
Then again, it may have been a family emergency. I'll ask the folks at the diner if he's been in for breakfast lately.
Hope everything is alright, he's a real nice guy.

Unless he's been drinking.:hair:

whateverjones

We hit him with the car, but I told my wife it was a bear.....No way it was a bear.It was much to big.

Bigfoot is NOT in Georgia, he is in Vermont. Check out this shocking video taken by a sheep farmer.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OPHVuuVq1QE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OPHVuuVq1QE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RW

N

NGxplr22

Speaking of the Great Hairy One, did they ever find those "Proffessional Big Foot hunters" from below Atlanta?
The exLEO and his buddy?

Backlasher82

We hit him with the car, but I told my wife it was a bear.....No way it was a bear.It was much to big.

Well that explains what he was doing in Bibb county, I know he would've put up a fight if they tried to take him to the hospital in Stephens county.

I hope y'all at least had the decency to hit him on the way back from Tiger grocery, hate to think he had to take that long ride without a few of those good sausage biscuits under his belt.

Fred_Duce

Got a friend of mine that swears he has seen one and almost blew him up with a charge hanging from a tree during a training excercise. Hard to belive but he wasnt the only one that saw it. These were SF guys too. Back in the 80's.
Indians seem to think there are gorrilla lookin things around this part of the world so its poss.

Roberson

My brother, who is a sober and steady man, swears he saw something at Lake Rutledge while he was fishing with his family. He said he saw something brown and hairy bending over at the waters edge, like it was washing his hands or something, and then this thing stood up and looked right at him, and then walked off into the woods, He was the only one who saw it, and he didn't want to scare his family, so he didn't say anything and got the heck outta there. We have been hanging out at Hard labor Creek bout all our lives and there are no bears or anything there that would resemble a bigfoot. He said it didn't even look like a bear anyway, said it was a "ape or something" and it was like nothing he'd ever seen. My brother and I have always been best friends and I know he seen something like he described. He said it wasn't all that big, maybe 5 feet tall. But it stood up and walked off on two legs. I still go down there all the time, to a place known locally as the mullet hole, (I dont't why it's called that, except maybe from the hair styles of some of those folks) It's the spillway of lake Rutledge, and fish . And I get a creepy feeling everytime i'm down there now. Yall can laugh all ya want to, but we know what he seen.

Last edited: