Got two coyotes!!

Well, i shot one yesterday evening and then hit the other one with the car headed home this morning. Two less small game and fawn slayers. I did not get a pic of the one Sunday evening but i did get a pic of the one i hit with the car...but it is kinda graphic.

Anyone else see any coyotes while bowhunting over the weekend?

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
don't be messing up that little hunting car bud:huh::huh::rolleyes:

Tana 2009

On Monday afternoon I had three coyotes walk down a road about 50 yards from my stand and decided to get out of the stand a little before dark so I could see them. If they decided to hang around with all of the squirrels in the area. Then while walking out to my 4 wheeler I spotted one about 20 yards from me in the field coming in my direction started drawing my bow back and he took off running. This was the most coyotes that I have ever seen in one day. :shoot::shoot::shoot:

tah1982

Saw one monday afternoon at oconee wma. Came in to within twenty yards and saw me draw after I bleated to stop him. Had about ten howling around that am in the dark right as I got up the stand.

lungbuster123

Do coyotes attack people? Like walking from the stand, have a yote jump on ya and eat you alive?!?!

lol I guess it's possible, but I highly doubt it. Chance's are he will be long gone when he hears you coming. Alot of people think they are just going to walk up on one and shoot it...worng! You might see one from your stand if you quiet enough and still enough.

childers

i only seem them by accident while i have been sitting for a while. never seen one while in search of them. i saw 3 one day while hunting once. one was 5 yards, but stopped with a bush in between us :(