Prayer for 3 month old baby.....

groundhawg

Just got this request from my son, John, please remember this baby in your prayers.
Thanks.
Greg

Friends & Family,

Please join me in praying for Dylan Garcia. Dylan is just a little guy (about 3 months old) who belongs to one of my coworkers. Dylan was subjected to abuse by a caregiver and is suffering from shaken baby syndrome. He had another surgery (his third, I think) yesterday and the doctors are anxiously waiting for some signs of improvement. Please forward this request as you see fit.

Prayer specifics:

1) a full recovery with no lasting or permanent brain damage

2) a full recovery with no lasting or permanent physical impairments

3) a quick recovery that allows him to go home very soon

4) peace for his family

John

Duramax

Prayers sent up for this little boy and his family. i wish him a speedy recovery.

What happened to the caregiver? They would need prayers if it was my child!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
This is a tough thing to see.

I'll be praying hard for the baby & parents.

God help the perp.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Unimaginable pain the family must be going through.

We will pray for them.

Jim

Mac

We have a 4.5 month old "little man"

Will pray and thoughts are with them. Just can't relate to how someone can harm a baby

TurkeyCreek

we'll be praying for the little boy and his family. ::;

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am Praying as well. Someone should really shake the caregiver. :(

GABOWHUNTER

Prayers

With a 7 month old son, I cannot even imagine this sort of thing happening to him. My wife and I will definitley add him to our prayer list.

God Bless!

Eric

groundhawg

Thank you!

Just got another email from John. Dylan is still in a comma so please keep him and his folks in your prayers.

In answer to the questions about the babby sitter, they were arrested and are in jail now. My son is a CPT in the Air Force and company commander. When one of his SGT's heard about this he left work looking for the baby sitter. Per John; "It is a good thing the police got to them first."

John and Sundrea, my daughter-in-law, had their first child (our first grand baby) in June. TJ is now just 4 months old and thinking about "baby" Dylan ---well it break my heart....

Greg

CAL

Prayer on the way for little person.Also prayers for dumb caretaker,most likely going to need them.

Woodsong

I am not a violent man by any means, but I do believe that the baby sitter would have prefered we had never met if that had been my baby. I know vengance is God's, but if I came home to that I believe the heat of the moment would not have been pretty.

Prayers being said for family, baby, and the inhumane soul inflicted this evil act upon a baby.

Dudley Do-Wrong

My heart-felt prayers are being sent, I pray that God will lay His healing hand upon Dylan and He will bring comfort and strength to the whole family.

pendy

I just don't know how anyone can hurt a tiny baby or anyone. My thoughts and prayers are with Dylan and his family. ::;

groundhawg

Praise the Lord!

And thank you for your prayer. I talked to my Son last night and he reported that Dylan was some better and out of the comma. He had a meeting with Brian (Dylan's father) yesterday and Brian asked several questions about prayer and miracles and God. John keeps his Bible on his desk and was able to share some verses with Brian.

Please keep on praying for Dylan and his family.

Greg

GeauxLSU

There are several things I do not have the capacity to understand. This is one. :confused:
Prayers are definitely added. ::;
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

groundhawg

Check this out......Praise the Lord!!!!!

All,

Thanks for your prayers for Dylan Garcia. Here is the latest from his mom:

18-Nov-04 03:39 PM - : Well, excellent news...Dylan saw the neurologist on Tuesday afternoon and he said that he is impressed with how well Dylan is doing. And, despite Dylan being a month or two behind his peers, he has no reason to believe that he will not develop normally in the long run! His pediatrician also said that he was impressed with the improvement in just a week as well!

We still have a lot of work to do to get Dylan caught up to where he should be, but we are on the right track! Thank God!!! And thank you to all of you who have been thinking of and praying for Dylan--looks like it really made a difference! He is a tough little boy, and I'm sure, will be ready to beat up his older sister before we know it!

This will be the last entry I make on this page as I am going to devote all my attention to being with the kids and Brad. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers--Brad and I cannot thank you enough!

PRAISE THE LORD!

John