Safety Harness!

CCOX2

Does anyone use the vest style safety harness? If so what are your thoughts about it? I have an old 5 point strap harness that is rather uncomfortable to wear but i wont climb without it! Im looking at getting another one and any advice would be very appreciated! Thanks for the replies!

BrianDailey

Hunter's Safety System = Awesome
I am surprised when I hear people complain about the 'ridiculous' price.
Consider this...many hunters don't blink at paying big $$ for stands, scent-spray, ammo, camo and gear....but balk at the cost of something that can actually save their own life in the event of a fall...some of the best $. You can spend IMO

CCOX2

Thanks for the help! I will def be considering one of the HSS! Has anyone used any of the Gorilla safety harnesses?

Wild Turkey

hss pro, love the pockets and you dont even know youre wearing one. I dont know why i waited so long to buy one.
Dont want to spend the rest of my life in a wheel chair.

godogs57

I don't like them when looking at them in the store...look like they would be terribly hot and cumbersome....somebody tell me I'm wrong and convince me to buy one. I currently use the old style strap and it saved my caboose last year from about 18' up. Plus the old style is so much lighter to carry in the woods. I know the old style works for me....but I admit I am interested in one for the greater degree of protection it apparently provides.

Steven Farr

I have a Gorilla and a HSS Pro-Series. Both are comfortable to me but the Gorilla is much hotter than the HSS I have. The HSS is quicker and easier with the "snap" buckles. The Gorilla has buckles that thread. Also, the HSS has pockets where the Gorilla does not.

ALL4HUNTIN

The HSS is probably the best harness out there, BUT,,,, I have the Fall Guy system from Dicks Sporting Goods... It is the vest (with removable snap harness on the inside) and like it as well. I hunt with both of them. Just a price difference of about 1/2.....

Both constructed the same, and work the same... just different companies and different material...

Whatever it is, DON'T HUNT WITHOUT ONE..............