Anybody else web hunting up a tree this morning?

XJfire75

I am. I should be able to hear the deer comin so Ive got the ole iPhone fired up.

I'm up a tree about 22' or so(really too high for the trees around me. First time in this stand this year though. I can acorns dropping to my left about 30 yards. Squirrels are helpin...I've got a corner of our pond to my left about 40yards also. Keep hearing bass hittin the top. Some muskrats or somethings playing in the swamp in front of me but I can't see em. Plenty of birds and bugs too. Got the Thermacell fired up and haven't been bit once yet.

0d7e9b4e.jpg

Anyone else seeing anything?

chadf

How did you load a picture from your iPhone ?

XJfire75

Download the photobucket app, upload the pic into your PB album from your phone, go to photobucket.com and find you pic, copy and paste it wrapping the

XJfire75

No just 3g.

Still nothin here but the suns out from behind most of the clouds and it ain't rainin so I'm hoping something will come through before 11:30.

Anyone else?

XJfire75

Here's some more pics of my set-up this mornin.

Swamp in front of me;
7dafe40c.jpg

to my left. You can see the corner of the pond in the top of the pic.

8c9cfca2.jpg

chadf

have you updated your to the new software?

I'm gonna check into this!!!!

XJfire75

Yeah. I've had 3.0 since like March. Been testing it for the developers. Mines just like everyone elses now though. Copy an paste is pretty cool.

ALL4HUNTIN

HOW DO YOU GUYS HUNT AND HARVEST DEER WITH ALL THOES 3G GUYS IN THE STAND WITH YOU. How big is the tree stand to fit those thousands of people..

chadf

HOW DO YOU GUYS HUNT AND HARVEST DEER WITH ALL THOES 3G GUYS IN THE STAND WITH YOU. How big is the tree stand to fit those thousands of people..

I use those people to push the deer to me!!! Duh, they run through the thickett while trying new ringtones and plaing there iPod as loud as they can! It's the new hotness in hunting!

Btw, we are on Cingular!!! Not verizon...... LOL you've got them mixed up hotrod!

chadf

Yeah. I've had 3.0 since like March. Been testing it for the developers. Mines just like everyone elses now though. Copy an paste is pretty cool.

I need to update mine.....

See anything this morning?

buckhunter3987

I love ATT and their phones but HATE the network, I rarely get a signal when I am at the hunting camp and we are 30 min from macon.:mad: I think it has actually gotten worse since ATT bought cingular.:banginghe

I have problems getting signal in any of the buildings on Southern's campus too, I am not sure what is causing this because 3 months ago I could.

XJfire75

No deer. Acorns ain't dropping good yet. Found 3 huge oaks full of acorns but not many in the ground yet. I should hit it good in about 2 weeks though. Til then I'll hunt a food plot or 2.

chadf

just got done updateing, found a really cool app while doing the proccess of updating...... free ringtones, out of anything you want! pretty neat. making turkey sounds and grunts now.....!!!!
i skipped on the stand tonight, was raining hard so took the little one out for some fun!

hope my phone also works down past macon next time i go down....i had no signal last time....

XJfire75

Haha cool man.

I downloaded the PrimoS calls app the other day. It has deer,elk, birds, turkeys, and all kinds of other for like $4. It's not quite loud enough but it might work stopping a deer.

chadf

Haha cool man.

I downloaded the PrimoS calls app the other day. It has deer,elk, birds, turkeys, and all kinds of other for like $4. It's not quite loud enough but it might work stopping a deer.

i saw that one also:cool: