New Bow Record Bear killed In Gilmer County this morning

jrmmh1215

My wifes uncle killed what DNR rangers said to be the record bow killed black bear of the state the DNR rangers offical weigh in was 573lbs. one pound under the legal state gun record at 574lbs. I had to work this morning and he brought the bear by my job for us to see he was driving a 2 wheel drive Ford Ranger and the springs was completely on the ground it was a massive bear the biggest that I have ever seen. If I can I will post pics as soon as I get some.

goob

My wifes uncle killed what DNR rangers said to be the record bow killed black bear of the state the DNR rangers offical weigh in was 573lbs. one pound under the legal state gun record at 574lbs. I had to work this morning and he brought the bear by my job for us to see he was driving a 2 wheel drive Ford Ranger and the springs was completely on the ground it was a massive bear the biggest that I have ever seen. If I can I will post pics as soon as I get some.

Thats gonna be a BIG BEAR!

jrmmh1215

Man it was just huge I am a big guy and I could barely lift its head by myself its head alone felt like it weighed about 100lbs.

jrmmh1215

To tell you something else about the bear Shane "which is the name of the feller that killed the bear" had some trouble out of this bear he lives about 1.5 miles from his grandmother's house who is 97 years old and has to have someone with her all the time well awhile back her daughter had brought her some candy and placed it on her night stand for her to eat as she pleased and that same night this bear got onto the porch of the house and broke the window out of her bedroom trying to get to that candy. I guess those days are over for this mister Bear LOL.

XJfire75

That's a big bear!

Pics! We need pics!