My bow plot here behind the house is looking good!

Arrow3

Planted it on Monday.....The rains have helped a ton...Now it needs some sunshine to shoot up there...I see backstrap in the future here....I was really pleased on how well the clover was growing too...:banana::banana:

Attachments

• IMG00116.jpg
    IMG00116.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 574
  • IMG00115.jpg
    IMG00115.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 581
  • IMG00114.jpg
    IMG00114.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 576

XJfire75

Dang man. Looks good for less than a week. We've definatley gotten enough rain. Our plots need a lot more sunshine than rain right now. A few are under water haha.

What all did you plant there A?

Arrow3

Dang man. Looks good for less than a week. We've definatley gotten enough rain. Our plots need a lot more sunshine than rain right now. A few are under water haha.

What all did you plant there A?

Got a great deal on some winter wheat...70lb bags for $5 a bag.....I put about 100lbs of wheat, about 10lbs of buck forage oats , and 5lbs of red crimson clover on it...

hwy22

Looks like a good spot Brandon. Maybe those back strap's be coming soon for you:shoot::shoot:

Handgunner

Got a great deal on some winter wheat...70lb bags for $5 a bag.....I put about 100lbs of wheat, about 10lbs of buck forage oats , and 5lbs of red crimson clover on it...
Heck of a deal!

Lookin' good!

Arrow3

Looks like the backstrap is starting to munch a little...:banana:

Attachments

• ICAM0001.jpg
    ICAM0001.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 381

Hunter Haven

900 acre hunt club... 0 deer
5 acre pine row... priceless
:bounce::bounce:

hound dog

If it was me I would spray roundup on and start over.:rofl:::ke:

JK it looks good can I still hunt it?:cheers:

trkyhntr70

Looks Great Brandon, Even better its right behind your house= More huntin time!:banana:

Katera73

Looks good I was going to plant mine this weekend but Im glad I didnt cause the flood waters would have washed it all away. Maybe this week sometime Ill get it planted.

Jasper

Man, that's a kill plot right there! Good luck.........

Arrow3

I'll film- you shoot...........the first one....

Save that tender lookin spotted one for me.

You wouldn't shoot that little one would you??:biggrin2::biggrin2::rofl::rofl: