Just plain frustrated!!!!

I hadnt seen a descent buck all year and on top of that everytime a doe walks out she has a fawn with her. I just cant shoot a doe that has a fawn still with her with spots. Its just frustrating this year. Maybe the good lord is trying my patience and will pay off with a good deer soon. I am putting in some long hours on stand sweating of course and still havnt slung a arrow yet!!! someone put a prayer in for me to put some backstrap on the table.

thanks
marc

pmi_man

hunting isnt about the kill, enjoy your time in the woods. some of my best memories while hunting had nothing to do with killing big deer, but just watching things go about their business in the woods. like today i had a falcon land on a branch not 5 feet from me, i'll probably remember that for a long time.

Oh i enjoy every minute of guys and have for 25 yrs. I have killed probably 200 deer over the years. I have a house full of deer heads also. It just seems this year it has been kinda weird and I usually have two-three down by now. I'm fortunate to have a rich mother-in-law who worships deer meat and for the last 9 yrs I have killed the limit of deer allow and she has paid to process them so I put them in the freezer. I guess Im just a little anxious this year. Today is wednesday. I will post a deer before the weekend is out. wanna bet anyone!!!

ALL4HUNTIN

I am behind ya brother..... But if you make a bet and noone bets you...it usually does not come true. So, here is what I am gonna do for you....

.......................I BET YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, I hope you put the smack down on several by the weekend, and now that I bet ya, it should be a smokin' week for ya......

wks41

Stay with it man. I hadent seen a deer this season until Monday night and I shot my biggest buck ever. They are out there you just have to keep hunting hard.

Booner Killa

Patience young grasshopper!!!! Deer hunting ain't your game if you're already frustrated at this point in the season. Stick with it man, it can't help but get better.

01Foreman400

Staff member
Atleast you've been able to go. I've only been able to hunt 1 day and that was opening day.

tween_the_banks

Stay with it man. I hadent seen a deer this season until Monday night and I shot my biggest buck ever. They are out there you just have to keep hunting hard.

It wasn't the deer from Bartow was it? The one you posted pictures of?

I needed the laugh

:rofl::rofl:hehehe!!! booner killa, in all my 41 years of living I aint never had anyone call me young grassahoopa but that was hilarious!!
Like I said brother 200+ deer under my belt and I was just venting a little bit. I love every minute of being in the woods whether I see deer or not. Its therapy just being there. Taking one is a bonus. I did stir up a can of worms with this thread. That was the initial plan anyway. I couldve already shot a doe but everyone I have seen has had a fawn with her. I had one yesterday evening in food plot at 15yds broadside. chip shot but I loved watching the fawn jump up and act crazy. I will have a deer posted on here before weeks out. It might be mama and baby but I will be eating backstrap!!!! thanks for the laugh