Fred Bear is getting ready to unleash there new bow!

lungbuster123

Iv never been much of a Bear Archery fan, but they finally did it. They made a speed bow! Check it out here

http://www.bearattackbow.com/

I would really like to shoot one. From what iv read about them, they are going to be real smooth shooters! Producing speeds of 330fps and only a single cam!

killNgrill

i found this on AT... dude stopped the intro to see the bow. Looks pretty cool.
From what i have heard, Bear's bows shoot pretty good and are very affordable.

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2,862

lineman33

well i have the truth 2 new one had too go to 55lbs just had shoulder surgery in april ,let me tell you it is the smoothest and quitest bow i have ever shoot,and i owned a mathews up untill the surgery,nothing wrong with it just would'nt go under 70lbs,at 55lbs im shooting 309 not bad

lineman33

Yep i know it sounds crazy but im shootn the new easton arrows smallest ones i have ever used,but i cant believe that your mathews want shoot that ,thats the bow i was going to buy ?

lungbuster123

I think Fred Bear bows are over looked (me being one of the ones who over looks them) but I think this bow could very well put them back up there.

devolve

309@55? huh? cause they IBO 314-318 @ 70.

and you spelled GEORGIA wrong on your location. Or as you call it...goergia.

lineman33

I was the same way till i got this one 2months ago,after shooting a mathews for years and years i still like them, but Bear bows are here!

thompsonsz71

if ur bow is shootin 309 at 55 lbs then the arrow must weigh like 250 grains..... or somethin like that... im not callin you a liar or anything that speed just sounds unrealistic.... but on a good note if it is then hey you folled me..... p.s. my reezen will do 309 i was just messin.... shootin 305 with a 400 grain prohunter at 69.5 lbs and 29 in

shakey hunter

The only thing I shot for years is Bear and loved them. When they started sending stuff over seas and sold the museum (sp) I stopped shooting them. My wife still has a Micro Carbon that has been a great bow.
I got Pearson Z32 2 yrs. ago and love it. They are also over looked IMO. I still have a love of Bear bows but after 19 yrs of shooting them you got to have a change sometime.

Last edited:

rjcruiser

Iv never been much of a Bear Archery fan, but they finally did it. They made a speed bow! Check it out here

http://www.bearattackbow.com/

I would really like to shoot one. From what iv read about them, they are going to be real smooth shooters! Producing speeds of 330fps and only a single cam!

330 fps = Speed bow:huh::huh:

Umm....if 330 is a speed bow, what is the Omen at 360?

Not bashing Bear...but don't call 330 a speed bow...cause these days, that is middle of the road at best.

NICK_BOWHUNTER

ive heard they will have several different models out of this new attack line, different ata's and what not. and at the end of the trailer it did say "one of our perfect killers and showed 4 bows. I dont know how good the info is but i heard it from a pro shop in ga that is a bear dealer?

steveut79

I have a truth 2 and its like 300 fps pulling 70 pounds so ide like to see the set up that shoots 309 pulling 55 pounds but kinetic energy is what matters more so then speed. The one advantage with the speed is jumping of the string but I know you guys remember those old bows that only shot like 230 fps and still killed deer. lol

NICK_BOWHUNTER

Also talked to a friend of mine who works at a bear dealer "shop to remain nameless" but straight from the bear rep 340 IBO and single cam green cam and pockets gone, and still comes with winners choice but no more green and orange. Supposedly smooth and quiet beyond parallel limb design similar to the x force and monster gonna have to check this thing out

boothy

330 fps = Speed bow:huh::huh:

Umm....if 330 is a speed bow, what is the Omen at 360?

Not bashing Bear...but don't call 330 a speed bow...cause these days, that is middle of the road at best.

Sorry but he is right anything that ibo's over 330 fps is considered a speed bow.

reylamb

I remember when 300 was a speed demon..............how did we ever kill deer back then anyway?????