Black Boar Down!!!

doublelungdriller

well the alphamax / rage team just keep on bone collecting.:banana:

took off from the deer this weekend after the great kill last tuesday and went hog hunting. killed this 250lb boar with the bow saturday.

Attachments

• 101_0942 (452 x 600).jpg
    101_0942 (452 x 600).jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 858
  • 101_0946 (600 x 452).jpg
    101_0946 (600 x 452).jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 854

bigrob82

man we need to slow you down or we'll never catch up congrats

basspro2232

how far did he run? Me and a good buddie of mine were stalkin hogs in oaky woods last week...got on two big boars a little sow...we finally got within bow range of a good boar and he drilled him...but the hog left no blood trail and we looked for about an hour and never found him

doublelungdriller

how far did he run? Me and a good buddie of mine were stalkin hogs in oaky woods last week...got on two big boars a little sow...we finally got within bow range of a good boar and he drilled him...but the hog left no blood trail and we looked for about an hour and never found him

he ran about 40 yards. it was a perfect pass though double lung shot with the rage 2 blade!! blood everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

BowSniper

Definitely starting the season right. Keep it up!

BowSniper

skoaleric

my son got drawn for his hunt down there for oct 9-11 hunt....i would love for him to get a chance at a hog..he's never killed anything, and this place improves his odds by allowing deer and hogs. any suggestions for us to try for a hog? only he is allowed to hunt, so they won't be all shot out by us..lol.
thanks,
eric