Heading to OHIO

7 Mag

Leaving in the morning for Cambridge, Ohio to bowhunt for 7 days. Weather forecast show a front moving through early in the week. Rut should be in full swing. Maybe I'll end up in the right tree at the right time.

QuakerBoy

have fun fud.....watch out for all the yankees up here :bounce:

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
its easy to take care of yankees when they start messing with ya. just start thowing hands full of grits at them! they will run to the next county! ::ke: :D

QuakerBoy

phil.....your speling of COUNTRY is incorrect :whip: :bounce: ::ke:

H

HT2

7 Mag.....

Good Luck Bud!!!!!!!!!

See if you can get some of them "OHIO" people to see the light and "vote" for President Bush........

Oh yeah.....

Kill a "BIG 'UN" too!!!!!!! :shoot:

gabowman

I'm right behind you guys. Me and my son leave Nov. 5th and returning Nov. 15th. Good luck to you both and maybe someone here will have a few pictures after the trips are over. :eek:

GB

S.Dailey

I guess we should all ride together. Some buddies and I are leaving Nov. 5th for a week long trip to Athens County. We are staying until Nov.13th unless we all tag out before then. Good luck to eveyone and have a safe trip. I hope to have some pictures to share when we return. ::;

Shannon

Unicoidawg

Staff member
right behind ya........

Me and the wife are leaving next wednesday nov 3. We have some land up in Jefferson county Ohio right next to the river and we stay with some family. Sure hope it's cooler up there than it is here..... last time we were there we saw a couple of BIG'UNS 140-150 class.....now getting a shot with a bow is a different story.... good luck to all going on trips and be careful
Unicoidawg Go DAWGS :flag:

QuakerBoy

Unicoidawg said:
Sure hope it's cooler up there than it is here.....

Lows are right now in the mid 40's and highs are pushing 70.

Probably cooler than GA, but still warm for this time of year.

QuakerBoy

I hear ya reylamb.

I don't think It'll be much cooler in IL either

S.Dailey

I guess we'll have to stay the entire week in hopes of cooler weather. :p I was really wanting to cut my trip short so I could return to work early. :bounce: :bounce:

QuakerBoy

Shannon....that's awful big of you to suck it up and stay the whole week :whip: ;)

S.Dailey

Rich,

This my first out of state hunting trip and I'm chomping at the bit to get up there. I've seen some "monster" deer pictures on Ohio's DNR web-site and on ArcheryTalk.com. I'm hoping to shoot a "monster" the first day up there. If not I guess I'll stay until I at least get a good one. I just hope the body size doesn't throw me off.

Shannon

QuakerBoy

Are you goin with an outfitter or do you know somebody over there?

I've never hunted in OH, but hear it is good...especially in SE ohio