Black Coyote Down!

snake bite

I have killed a lot of yote's but never seen a black one till this morning. Kinda different.:shoot:

Attachments

• coyote (600 x 400).jpg
    coyote (600 x 400).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,974
  • coyote 2 (600 x 450).jpg
    coyote 2 (600 x 450).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 2,986
Last edited:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Man, that one is purty!!

SneekEE

Last bow season I saw 3 black one together on Lake Russel. cool..

snake bite

Nice, what did you shoot him with?:shoot:

A 45-70, I know, a little overkill for yote's but I was deer hunting in some real thick cover and that 45-70 will clear a path! The taxidermist said he could fix it up. I am getting it full body mounted, sitting, howling with open mouth. Cant wait to get it back. My wife thinks I am crazy for mounting a "dog" as she calls it but it aint every day you see a black yote. He is gonna make a cool addition to my Man Cave!

GunDog

He is gonna make a cool addition to my Man Cave

Agreed - that black yote would look sharp in any man cave. Congrats to ya! :fine:

BOFF

Pretty sweet!!!

Congrats!
I haven't ever seen a black coyote here, while in the woods.
Let us see the mount when finished!

God Bless,
David B.

Razor Blade

Nice yote , I have only seen 1 black yote in the woods , but no way could get a shot on it . Scott

Marlin_444

I have killed a lot of yote's but never seen a black one till this morning. Kinda different.:shoot:

NICE Song Dog... I've seen a Red one the past two trips to our lease in Tuscaloosa County, AL...

Let's see the mount when it's done...

Full Bodies are pricey...

Ron

BuckHunter 34

nice kill...ive never seen a yote period in my neighborhood besides at around 2 0 clock in the morning when i couldnt tell if it was a yote, anyway congrats to you

DocHoliday

Awesome kill. I have seen one black yote around my house but can never seem to get a clear shot. Congrats on the kill!!

jhead7416

Would like to see some pics when you get it back from the taxidermy. I've seen two adults in past years and saw a black pup in March this year. Always an odd sight in the woods.

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
congrads on wiley

Hoyt man

thats cool J... I saw one over off 81 a couple of years ago. where did you shoot him? I think that mount will be awesome!! is wayne gonna mount it?

jchavis

black yote!!

i have a black one on cam in henry county and black one on cam in twiggs county!! kinda strange!! congrats on the kill!! we need to kill more of them!!

Attachments

• MDGC0010.jpg
    MDGC0010.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,430
  • MDGC0103.jpg
    MDGC0103.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,350

ignition07

A 45-70, I know, a little overkill for yote's but I was deer hunting in some real thick cover and that 45-70 will clear a path! The taxidermist said he could fix it up. I am getting it full body mounted, sitting, howling with open mouth. Cant wait to get it back. My wife thinks I am crazy for mounting a "dog" as she calls it but it aint every day you see a black yote. He is gonna make a cool addition to my Man Cave!

Shoot, that is going to be beautiful. I hope to get a normal colored one to get mounted one day.

snake bite

thats cool J... I saw one over off 81 a couple of years ago. where did you shoot him? I think that mount will be awesome!! is wayne gonna mount it?

Jason, I shot him off of jackson lake rd. right past Jody's neighborhood on a small track of land I hunt. I am having a guy named Bruce over in fairview mount him. He has done 10 or so deer for my uncle and he pays a lot of attention to detail. I am headed up your way next weekend for a week. I cant wait to shaft a big ol Ohio buck!