Leaving for Montana and Yellowstone

The wife and I will be flying out Tuesday morning for a Mule Deer hunt and vacation. Spending a few days in Gardiner, Montana and sightseeing Yellowstone and then traveling to Reed Point, Montana for a 3 day hunt. I have 2 uncles that will be meeting us at the ranch to hunt as well.
Can't wait!!!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
go to helens in gardiner and eat a buffalo burger for me !!! 243savage told us about it and he was spot on !!!

243Savage

go to helens in gardiner and eat a buffalo burger for me !!! 243savage told us about it and he was spot on !!!

They're shut down for the winter :cry: , but Subway is still open. Many of the seasonal places have shuttered their doors but there is still quite a few places open.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
They're shut down for the winter :cry: , but Subway is still open. Many of the seasonal places have shuttered their doors but there is still quite a few places open.

dang !!! that would have been the first place i went !!!

2-shot

Good luck. Me and my wife drove out there and hunted, the scenery was beautiful but don't know if I'd drive it again.

Ga-Bullet

Good luck to You, I was Out That way from Sep-12 Till Oct 06. And Helens was still Open, It was good.Still have a Bull-Cow tag for Unit 97. It was tought This Year. Maybe You'll get a Good One.