Fly Shop near Rockmart

JDavis7235

Is there a fly shop in/near Rockmart? I've been looking for a while, but can't find a fly shop anywhere around. Any suggestions?

Ole Fuzzy

Banned
The Orvis shop in C'ville foundered but some from there opened another one. IIRC, it is on the west side of 41 on main street/113 in the shopping center where Longhorn the is.

Since you are J. Davis and talking about T'ville and Rockmart, are you related to Johnny B. Davis that had the body shop in R'mart?

luv2drum

yep, the Cohutta Fishing Company in Cartersville, and Natures Tacklebox in Hiram are the two closest ones that I know of. Both are nice with great people. I think the guys in Cartersville are more experienced, but the folks in Hiram are super nice, don't think you could go wrong at either place.

luv2drum

Oh, I forgot. Fly Box Outfitters in Kennesaw. Barret Pkwy in Town Place Shopping Center. I have not been to this shop yet. Hey MossyOak, were is Barnsley Gardens?

JDavis7235

The Orvis shop in C'ville foundered but some from there opened another one. IIRC, it is on the west side of 41 on main street/113 in the shopping center where Longhorn the is.

Since you are J. Davis and talking about T'ville and Rockmart, are you related to Johnny B. Davis that had the body shop in R'mart?

Nope, just moved here not too long ago.

Went by Nature's Tackle Box earlier today, great place and people. They did know they're stuff too.

Thanks yall.

luv2drum

Yep, I have a hard time passing by Nature's Tacklebox. I go past it everday, hard not to stop in, no wonder I'm broke. LOL