just read why gates get closed on WMS!!!

bigfish

its truely incredible the selflishness or ignorance, whatever of people these days. yea i know kids do stupid stuff, we all have at one time or another. i wasnt even going to post this ,but, the ignorance i encountered at a youth hunt at clybel blew me away! i was fortunate to get a freind of mine son drawn for the hunt, both extremly excited(young mans first hunt). morning hunt saw zero,so we head to my truck for lunch,,,,, get to the PUBLIC parking lot, to find buzzards everywhere. so kind of some nitwit,to butcher the backstraps and hind quarters of this baby doe and leave he rest laying IN THE PARKING AREA!!!! was this to impress us ???? not at all!!! just explained the my buddy, some people are ignorant, and thats just a part of life! so we drug the carcuss way off into the woods to let mother nature run its course.

DSGB

Pathetic. I've seen similar stuff at Standoy Boy Creek WMA. Someone gutted a deer and left the entrails in the small field next to the sign in board a couple years ago. The field is less than a quarter acre in size. Regardless, it should have been done in the woods.

Sargent

There were a couple of deer carcasses near the check in station at Berry this past weekend.