Are there any realistic deer hunting games?

Take'em Down

I'd love to find a game for playstation or pc that depicts real world hunting. You lease a property, scout, plant food plots, hand trail cameras and stands. Then you spend the next couple of years growing your deer population, dealing with draught, managing every aspect of it.

Most people who don't hunt think all we do is sit in the woods and wait on them to walk by. Every hunter knows our season starts when the last one ends.

I think this would be a great game to be able to play especially if it could help young hunters, but it would have to be accurate for specific locations. The rut is different in GA than in FL. And I'm sure that's the case across the country.

Just a thought

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Good idea, but it would never fly in the gaming world...

It would simply take too long. People want instant gratification. A game that accurately depicts reality would never sell.

FLdeerHunter25

I wsa just thinkin bout this today! That would be awesome, its not unrealistic!

They may not have so many details as you mentioned but they could make it with different locations and stuff and things like scent control points or movement and being busted.

I would def buy it and I am not even a gamer. But I have been thinking about a game like this! With all the graphics and technology that games have now they could come up with one awesome hunting game!