2005 Hoyt preveiw days

wasp

Hi folks ,
Come preveiw all the 2005 Hoyt Bows @ GCO Outfitters in Lagrange ,GA
on November 5th ,6th and 8th ,, They have a great line up this year . Come try them out and get a free hat for trying them out . for info call 706 882 1555.

Yours in Archery

Derick and Travis :yeah:

reylamb

Do me a favor, ask the rep why they took the USA part of the Hoyt USA limb stickers off the limbs.

I really do not care much for what they have done to the lineup this year. Those pointy things off the back of the Ultratec are just ugly, and the flame cut-outs on the Vaportec????? And yet, I may still have a V-Tec before all is said and done. or maybe another Ultratec with Spirals in the new marble color.

kcausey

Banned
Tell mee...

something about the Turbotec........good shooter???

also...are the 2005's gonna be cam & 1/2's or single cams? seems i saw an ad showing a single cam for '05

reylamb

Hoyt has 3 options this year on most of the bows, the original cam.5, the original spiral cam.5, and the wheel.5 sort of the old accu wheels with a twist. Hoyt is ot offering any single cams once again this year.

I am not sold on the Turbotec, but the v tec looks sweet.

wasp

thanks

Thanks relamb for helping with his question , I have not been able to get on line for a day or two, once more Thanks

Paul Cataldo

Hey Wasp!
It's Paul Cataldo here. Is this Travis or Derek? I saw up above that you signed the message, "Travis AND Derek"?
Just wondering. I'll be down this week to look at the bows.
See ya'll boys...