It's finally time ......

Randy

to begin finding places to turkey hunt. I love doing recon on land after deer season ends. I begin buy going to WMAs that are open to coyote hunting and while hunting coyotes I get a good chance to walk the land with very few people and scout for turkey while hunitng coyotes. I'll be doing this every weekend from now till turkey season. In early February I even get to hear the begining of the gobbling. Really gets me fired up.

Anybody who wants to go coyote hunt and turkey scouting give me a call.

S

spraggins

randy, i've been burning some boot leather already. if you want to get on some mtn birds, i'll be tickled to put you on some, i try to keep up w/ several big flocks on a regular basis. pm me if your interested...i know of several possibilities. 'bama, maybe?

Randy

PM sent. Always looking for new scouting opertunities.

Raven

Banned
I am heading out this weekend to go look at two places in AL that wan't some turkey only members. For some reason none of the deer hunters are interested in Turkeys so they are looking for people like me to bring in some extra income. One is near Alex City and the other is near Sylacauga. Who knows they may be worth it.

Possum

Banned
Come on up to Habersham..........We have got plenty of turkeys and coyotes.

Possum

Banned
Ill be up this Fri. thru Mon. Ill pm you directions to camp if your interested.

Randy

Possum said:
Ill be up this Fri. thru Mon. Ill pm you directions to camp if your interested.

You know this is the last weekend of deer season. Got to wait till after season.

Possum

Banned
Well Im up every weekend, the invitation is open.

S

spraggins

randy, i'll be in touch.i'm currently in the middle of a remodeling nightmare, and my daughter is about to be born, so i'll be tied up for a lil' bit. but, i'll be ready to go about the time they start thinking of spring. raven, the areas around alex city and sylacauga have a pretty good population of birds. some of 'em are pretty sly, though. a lot of good turkey hunters in that neck of the woods. check out hollins wma, while you're there.